Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2005.861 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,161,077 (ARS $5,066) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)