Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1734.959 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,357,908 (Mex$ 7,699) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)