Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1725.991 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,158,858 (Mex$ 6,465) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)