Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 7469.092 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,248,656 (GH₵1,506) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (41 minutes ago)