Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 7118.071 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,319,641 (GH₵1,871) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)