Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40198.730 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,997,513 (€547) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)