Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 52038.097 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,009,871 (€442) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)