Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.676 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,790,875 (CH$242,233) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (43 minutes ago)