Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.839 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,105,360 (CH$384,858) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)