Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.824 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,291,997 (CH$237,187) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)