Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7097.653 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 124% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,211,338 (GH₵3,693) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)