Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 301.732 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,992,141 (¥79,515) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (24 minutes ago)