Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4712.103 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,909,025 (元2,740) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)