Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1027.557 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,916,537 (15,490 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)