Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1086.617 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,113,775 (21,271 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)