Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1075.742 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,389,713 (18,025 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)