Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1008.384 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,714,097 (12,608 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)