Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1055.442 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,574,052 (18,546 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (2 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)