Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1074.981 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,603,128 (19,166 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)