Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1011.547 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,040,422 (12,892 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)