Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1135.507 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,276,083 (20,498 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)