Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1022.688 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,917,039 (11,653 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)