Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9545.867 IRRX / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,721,299 (元3,450) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)