Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9994.156 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,232,660 (S/. 1,924) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (43 minutes ago)