Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13078.408 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,632,728 (S/. 1,425) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)