Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 9146.644 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,721,918 (﷼ 2,156) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)