Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,167,803 in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)