Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11718.519 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,971,278 (1,960 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)