Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11330.549 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,044,558 (1,946 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (38 minutes ago)