Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10835.328 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,755,327 (1,823 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)