Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 43210.227 IRRX / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,489,212 (2,259 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)