Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12843.713 IRRX / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,004,068 (2,145 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)