Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17343.838 IRRX / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,299,948 (1,988 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)