Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11140.805 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,254,228 (1,728 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)