Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 73842.983 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,973,527 (€492) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)