Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 74600.713 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,215,103 (€575) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)