Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 36398.648 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,006,139 (€660) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)