Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 49101.497 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,355,687 (€557) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)