Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 408.713 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,253,922 (Taka 39,769) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (34 minutes ago)