Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 404.833 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,493,509 (Taka 40,742) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)