Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 544.021 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,493,461 (руб 19,289) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (36 minutes ago)