Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1236.995 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,147,198 (7,395₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)