Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,289 prices entered by 608 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24491.865 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 101% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,581,307 (AU$800) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)