Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5094.237 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,349,198 (元5,172) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)