Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.946 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,444,522 (₩756,037) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)