Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.493 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,133,338 (₩882,082) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)