Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 15719.486 IRR / FJD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,877,117 (756 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)