Cost of living comparison between Surgut, Russia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 503.705 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,355,776 (руб 24,530) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)