Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 580.809 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,806,344 (руб 27,214) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (30 minutes ago)