Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1010.420 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,587,470 (22,355 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)