Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 520.619 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,472,130 (₨29,719) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (31 minutes ago)