Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.427 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,780,188 (Rp 3,617,109) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)