Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.603 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,826,404 (Rp 7,231,430) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (43 minutes ago)