Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.420 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,763,480 (Rp 3,621,553) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)