Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.433 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,207,517 (Rp 5,428,037) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)