Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.440 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,047,390 (Rp 5,347,970) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)