Cost of living comparison between Surabaya, Indonesia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.401 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,080,469 (Rp 5,446,971) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)