Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.041 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,738,257 (Rp 6,160,871) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)