Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 957.084 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,800,000 (15,464 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)