Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8262.463 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,951,487 (GH₵2,173) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)