Cost of living in Sunderland, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 41567.361 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,491,529 (£493) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)