Cost of living in Sunderland, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 40232.526 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,224,103 (£503) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (41 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)