Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 10362.710 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,454,433 (S/. 2,167) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)