Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 10053.563 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,309,904 (S/. 2,120) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)