Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.464 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,024,225 (619,874 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)