Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 91642.740 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,330,492 (﷼ 276) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)