Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2364.812 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,041,994 (E£ 8,475) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)