Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4872.151 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,960,544 ($b3,686) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)