Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5340.247 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,534,565 ($b3,658) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 475,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)