Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4718.092 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,143,593 ($b3,634) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)