Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6131.199 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,640,271 ($b3,203) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)