Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8734.227 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,148,628 (2,078 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Delhi costs ₨37,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)