Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7980.223 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,405,365 (1,179 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)