Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.695 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,986,878 (52,950 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)