Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.224 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,433,191 (41,584 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)