Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37664.803 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,375,318 (€647) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)