Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 42009.091 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,177,635 (£480) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)