Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,899 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4075.852 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,607,479 (6,283 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)