Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,912 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3651.646 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,487,955 (5,611 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)