Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4176.382 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,940,771 (6,690 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)