Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,745 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3715.234 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,441,289 (6,310 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)