Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 597.662 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,210,840 (руб 40,509) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (34 minutes ago)