Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3864.712 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 133% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,315,359 (kr 7,068) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (42 minutes ago)