Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4153.709 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 133% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 36,077,200 (kr 8,686) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (38 minutes ago)