Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5381.104 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 38,410,965 (kr 7,138) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)