Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3783.225 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 134% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,288,732 (kr 4,834) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)