Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 26589.010 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,043,923 (754 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)