Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24270.464 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 95% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,260,566 (C$629) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)