Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23327.727 IRRX / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 108% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,941,851 (EC$1,885) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)