Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 59553.385 IRRX / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 133% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 37,753,550 (EC$2,423) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (36 minutes ago)