Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23866.348 IRRX / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 111% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,112,525 (EC$1,700) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,169 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (42 minutes ago)